Curiocity Brisbane Schools Challenge Winners Announced
The Queensland Schools Challenge, in partnership with World Science Festival Brisbane, provides an opportunity for six Queensland schools to be part of Curioicty Brisbane 2021.
An amazing array of entries were received from primary and secondary school students from across the state. Based on all of the submissions, the future of STEAM is in very capable hands!
Without further ado, it’s time to congratulate the six Queensland Schools Challenge winners 👏
- Ferny Grove State High School, Ferny Grove
- Isis District High School, Childers
- Trinity Bay State High School, Cairns
- Leichhardt State School, Leichhardt
- Payne Road State School, The Gap
- Dalby South State School, Dalby
With the help of a professional maker, bright minds at these schools will bring their innovative STEAM-focused physical and digital Curiocities to life!
Learn more about Curocity Brisbane here