Ever wanted to be in the front row of the world celebration of science?
World Science Festival Brisbane is looking for passionate students in Years 10-12 to share their experiences at the Festival in 2022; and the tickets are on us!
We are inviting a lucky few to join us during the festival to help spread the word about the significant role science plays in our lives as it shapes and guides our future. Students will receive special entry to some of the key events in this year’s program on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 March.
Students are encouraged to bring their friends and families to show-off their science communication and social media skills as our inaugural WSFB Student Ambassador!
Apply today for your chance to become one of three inaugural Student Ambassadors.
What we want students to do:
Be a champion for science communication and spread the word about the festival! Three lucky Student Ambassadors will be chosen and will receive a special prize pack which will include tickets to some of the exciting festival events and activities on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 March.
Students will be invited to attend these events across the festival to tweet, share, snap and post about what they’ve heard, seen and loved. At the end of the experience we will ask students to make a short wrap up video of their experience with the Festival.
How to apply:
In 25 words or less tell us why you should attend World Science Festival Brisbane as one of our Student Ambassadors.
To apply, simply fill out the online application form.
You have to be quick! Entries close 24 February 2022.
- Students must be at least 16 years or older.
- Students must have parental/guardian consent to enter this competition.
- Students will need to be able to attend selected Festival events between 12-13 March and participate in an orientation session before the Festival commences.
- Students consent for the festival to make a short wrap up video at the end of the festival which will be used to promote future festivals.
- Students are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation and covering all expenses, excluding pre-identified tickets to events which will be allocated by the Festival team.
View the Terms and Conditions.