Queensland Museum is custodian of the state’s natural and cultural heritage, caring for more than a million items and specimens in collections that tell the changing story of Queensland.
We deliver museum services across the state, through a network of public museums:
- Queensland Museum, Brisbane including the Sciencentre
- The Workshops Rail Museum, Ipswich
- Cobb+Co Museum, Toowoomba
- Museum of Tropical Queensland, Townsville
- Museum of Lands, Mapping and Surveying, Brisbane (operated in partnership with the Department of Natural Resources and Mines).