What if a robot could use the world we live in as a canvas to paint on? Throughout history, artists and scientists have worked together to imagine a better world. Sometimes – as in the case of Leonardo Da Vinci – artists have also been scientists, exploring the possibilities of new forms of technology. In this intimate and hands-on experience, Apprentices will get a unique opportunity to program a one-of-a-kind CubeBot facilitated by QUT’s experts of Interaction Design and Robotics.
– Capacity limit of 30 per session.
– Participants must be aged 15 and over
– Covered footwear is essential.
– School and international study groups* must be accompanied by a teacher
* Basic scientific English language skills are essential.
Send this to a friend