The Apprentice Programs are small, hands-on workshops in which scientists, technologists, and innovators educate curious minds on the workings and wonders of their chosen fields. In the Museum Curator’s Apprentice Program, a team of Queensland Museum biologists will introduce apprentices to the huge diversity of Queensland’s unique animals by touring the collection vaults of the Museum and presenting insights into how old and new technologies have come together to dramatically change the sciences of taxonomy, systematics and evolutionary biology.
– Capacity limit of 35 per session
– Participants must be aged 15 and over
– Covered footwear is essential
– School and international study groups must be accompanied by a teacher*
* Basic scientific English language skills are essential
Queensland Museum & Sciencentre, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia