Access to clean water is one of the most critical issues of our time and the challenge of maintaining such a privilege will only increase as the human population grows. Added to that, treating water with chemicals is a costly process. In the Freshwater Ecologist’s Apprentice session, apprentices will join Griffith University’s freshwater scientists in the field and in the lab to see how cutting-edge science and the natural ecosystem can work together to clean water without chemicals!
– Capacity limit of 25 per session
– Participants must be aged 15 and over
– Covered footwear is essential.
– School and international study groups* must be accompanied by a teacher
* Basic scientific English language skills are essential.
Griffith University, Nathan Campus, Nathan, Queensland, Australia