As an Ecotoxicologist’s Apprentice, apprentices will learn to identify and understand risks to the natural environment by various human activities. In this hands-on, intimate experience led by water quality researcher Dr Frederic Leusch, apprentices will also test the toxicity of various Southeast Queensland river samples to determine the amount of damaging herbicides washed off into our rivers and why these tests are so important to help protect our precious waterways.
– Capacity limit of 20 per session
– Participants must be aged 15 and over
– Covered footwear is essential.
– School and international study groups* must be accompanied by a teacher
* Basic scientific English language skills are essential.
Send this to a friend